A malicious email posing as Sentrian support asking to "Confirm" details has been detected by our engineers.
The fake email claims a support request needs validation by clicking a button.
If you may have clicked or interacted with an email similar to the one below, please contact our Service Desk immediately at 1300 791 678.
Identify the malicious email
Other signs the email is fake:
- Sender email domain is not from sentrian.com.au and is fake.
- Sentrian does not send support requests with Office 365 branding
- Sentrian does not send support request validation emails
- Sentrian does not use requests prefixed by 'ID'
- Office 365 branding is not formatted well
Stay safe, don't feel trapped by email
If you ever feel uneasy or unsure about an email, you can always call our Service Desk at 1300 791 678 to discuss any support request or suspicious email.
Most Service Desk emails are automated as we acknowledge and process support requests, and do not require interaction (we typically only include a link that requests feedback on our performance).
Here are some resources to help protect you and your colleagues:
- How to report a suspicious email (attaching an email & sending to the Service Desk)
- Stay up-to-date with the latest email security threats by checking our regularly updated gallery here
- Our guide to improving your email security