If your business uses Office on Windows or Mac, 2015 is going to be a big year.
Office will receive a major update on both operating systems this year along with the many mobile and tablet apps. Upgrading to the new versions using the traditional volume licensing may mean expensive one-off costs, investing in new hardware and finding not all the new features available.
Even if you decide not to upgrade this year, you may decide to in the next 2-3 years when you will still face these same issues.
Switching to Office 365 allows you to avoid expensive one-off fees and receive the full benefit of the latest version of Office the day it is released.
What will an Office 365 subscription give you?
- Instant access to the latest Office software on up to 5 PCs and Macs per user.
- You're entitled to the new versions of Office as they're released with no upgrade fees.
- Fully-featured Office apps on iOS, Android & Windows Phone devices.
- 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage (soon to be unlimited cloud storage) plus Dropbox integration.
- Optional Skype features, including HD video conferencing.
Microsoft's aim with Office 365 is to let the software work around your needs wherever you are and on whatever device you use.
Office 365 is a change from buying Office for your computer to having an Office 'account' which follows you wherever you need it.